Feel Good Heat – Montpelier
There is a way to heat your home – not use fossil fuels and maintain the same level of comfort and convenience of your existing oil or propane fueled system.
Advanced wood heat is the use of wood pellet-fueled boilers to provide the hot water that fills your radiators and baseboards. Advanced wood heat:
· Allows for automatic fuel delivery to your home – no need to stack wood or move bags of pellets. The delivered fuel is into a fuel bin that leaves no dust or dirt for your house.
· Provides heat when your thermostat indicates that the house is too cool – no lighting a fire and no need to be present when the house requires it.
· Can provide hot water for your showers and washing machine by putting a coil into the hot water storage tank that is most often used with advanced wood heat systems
· Uses locally produced fuels and avoids sending money out of Vermont (and often out of the US) for buying petroleum products
· Produces no noticeable smoke out your chimney
· Usually requires cleaning only once per year (some high use systems may require cleaning twice per year and your installer can do those cleanings)
How to learn more:
A member of MEAC will be in touch with you.